Located in central Tumut, Blakeney Lodge which was built in 1975, offers a safe, caring and homely atmosphere. It is situated just one hour's drive from Wagga Wagga & two hour's drive from Canberra.
This 30-place, low care residential aged community provides 24-hour care and supervision, seven days a week. Only a short walking distance to shops, this quiet country facility offers comfortable private rooms and is surrounded by peaceful and productive gardens which residents are free to tend.
There are also plenty of visiting and on-site services:
- Activities room
- BBQ, garden area and undercover seating
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Tea/coffee and refreshment facilities
- TV room with large screen TV and DVDs
- Vegetable garden.
Nursing home features
- Small home (30 beds)
- Specialist services: Podiatry, physiotherapy, visiting medical specialists