Christadelphian Aged Care offer a range of accommodation and care to meet the various needs of each resident with respect and dignity:
- residential care is provided to those who can no longer be supported in their own home. Staff are on hand 24 hours each day & assistance is available for personal, showering, medication supervision and specialsed nursing care.
- our Chefs provide freshly prepared meals cooked at each Home using seasonal produce, serving a variety of tasty dishes.
- a wide range of activities and entertainments are offered which are designed to enhance the quality of life of our residents and maximise their mental and physical wellbeing.
- dementia specific care is offered in a safe, supportive environment where residents are free to wander & enjoy secure landscaped outdoor areas.
- a short stay in our Home can be arranged if the person caring for you needs a break from their caring role. Residential respite care can happen on a planned or an emergency basis.
Casa Mia Aged Care is located in the quiet Sydney suburb of Padstow and has professional and caring staff on duty 24 hours a day. The facility is located close to Salt Pan Creek in a quiet neighbourhood in Padstow and provides care services tailored to the specific needs of each resident.
Casa Mia opens out to an expansive lawn garden with a covered entertainment area. Residents and their families can take advantage of the barbecue facilities or just enjoy the outdoors with their loved ones in a corner of the garden.
To complement the 24 hour nursing care at Casa Mia the entertainment and activities are designed to enhance the quality of life of all our residents and maximise their mental and physical wellbeing. We understand that companionship is important to our residents and seek to offer activities that fulfil their social needs. These include:
- Diverse activity programs
- Allied health services
- Bus outings with wheelchair access
- Volunteer and pastoral program
- Multi-denominational church services
- Hairdresser available on-site
- Wireless internet access.
Residents are free to choose their own doctor or we can advise them of visiting doctors. There are a variety of allied health services including:
As part of our commitment to providing excellent & personalised care, Casa Mia Aged Care Facility encourages feedback from residents and families through regular consultation sessions.