Empowering people to achieve their full potential is the driving force behind local community services organisation CareWest.
Concentrating its services on the needs of the people of regional NSW since 1984, CareWest has been providing dignified care, support and guidance to clients, their carers and loved ones with respect, compassion and understanding over the past 30 years.
CareWest aims to help individuals, families and communities be healthy, independent and strong by offering the right support, advice and services.
We do this by providing a broad range of in-home and community based support to people who are: frail aged, living with a disability, carers, children and their families, and people of Aboriginal nations.
Aged Care client-focused services provided by this compassionate local organisation include helping frail older people and those living with dementia to maintain their independence through:
- Home and Community Care services including domestic assistance and personal care,
- Case Management Services including Community Options, ComPacks and Older Parent Carer
- Home modifications and maintenance,
- Community transport
- Carer support (giving those caring for a loved one who is aged, has a disability or mental illness support and respite from care giving through our Dementia Respite service and the Commonwealth Carer Respite Centre
Who can use these services?
Please visit our website or call 1300 227 393 to speak to one of our Community Link team members for eligibility criteria.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
- Our Vision - CareWest, building the capacity and capability of individuals, families and communities;
- Our Mission - facilitating the resources and support to engage individual, family and community capacity;
- Our Values - CareWest’s values guide the way we conduct ourselves. This includes how we interact with our clients, community and business partners and how we treat each other. CareWest's values are Integrity; Respect; Cooperation; Empowerment and Excellence
Employing over 300 staff and with offices located in Orange, Bathurst, Broken Hill, Condobolin, Coonabarabran, Cowra, Dubbo, Griffith, Mudgee, Nyngan, Parkes and Wagga Wagga, CareWest is now positioned as one of the largest regionally-based providers of community services in regional NSW. Despite its growth, CareWest remains focused on ensuring programs and services are tailored to the individual needs of local communities.
For further information on CareWest and our services call 1300CareWest (1300 227 393) or visit our website.