Carealot (est. 1996) provides a complete family support service and is one of the most trusted providers of personalised home care services.
We provide a full menu of care services designed to meet the needs in the elderly, disabled or anyone else who is in need of support and living in the Perth Metropolitan, Peel and South West Region of Western Australia.
Carealot is passionate and determined to engage with individuals to provide flexible, effective & cost efficient home care. We encourage clients to make their own life choices and at all times be treated with dignity and respect.
We deemphasise top-down bureaucratic authority, seeking instead to place the maximum decision making into the hands of the people giving and receiving care.
Our philosophy of care embodies our commitment to personal responsibility, giving care that is supported by the highest order of compassion, innovation, science and technology.
Carealot is an:
- Approved Provider for the Australian Government (Home Care Package Levels 1-4)
- Approved Provider for the Department of Veteran Affairs (VHC & Community Nursing)
- Approved Provider for the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) whose role is to implement the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Approved Provider for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) which supports the South West Rural Respite Services (SWRRS) that provides services for people caring for people who are frail aged (65 or 50 years and over for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders) including those who have complex care requirements or require palliative care.
- Approved Provider for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) which supports centre-based “Friendship Clubs” in Manjimup and Bridgetown designed to give Primary Carers a break from their important caring role, as well as giving the person they are caring for a safe place away from their home to meet with others in friendship.
Please also visit us at Suite 1, 8-10 Prince St, Busselton, WA 6280 or contact us at email@example.com or on (08) 9751 1077.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Includes overnight & 24 hour live-in care; DVA and VHC also available