At Wesley Mission Queensland, we believe the best approach to care is one that values you and your individual needs.
We know it takes trust to have us in your home. We honour that trust by providing choice and flexibility, and through empowering you to live a fulfilled life – whatever that means for you.
We offer a wide range of services that help you live at home for longer and maintain your community connections. Whether it's a helping hand with home maintenance, a weekly exercise class to keep healthy or transport to an appointment, we can assist you or your loved one.
If you are over 65 and wish to remain at home you may be eligible for these services. We also provide a range of services for clients under the NDIS.
We welcome all enquiries – contact us today.
In home care features
Types of care
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
Available home care packages
Wesley Mission Queensland is one of the very few Home Care Package providers in Queensland that deliver an extensive suite of services. Our offering includes:
- Help in your home - Cleaning services, house and yard maintenance, washing and ironing assistance, meal preparation and delivery, shopping services.
- Personal care - Bathing and grooming, dressing, mobility in your home, eating.
- Nursing care - Assistance with medicines, continence, wound management, blood pressure management, other clinical care as advised by your doctor.
- Transport services - Our qualified transport team offers door-to-door services that can help get you to where you need to be.
- Social activities and support - Having an active social life can bring you great joy. We can help you to maintain the important social connections that keep you active in your community.
- Therapy, respite and wellness services - Including podiatry, physiotherapy, nutrition, social support, hydrotherapy, occupational therapy, art therapy, exercise and wellness classes.
We also offer home care service coordination, which means in addition to providing services under your home care package, we can help to coordinate the range of support services that you may require
To make it simple, we will connect you with a Home Care Package Advisor. They will work with you and the My Aged Care Team to understand and then design and deliver the support you need, within your allocated funding, to maintain your lifestyle and independence in your own home.