Positioned on the Manning River, Calvary St Paul's Retirement Community offers permanent accommodation for 40 residents, as well as respite accommodation. Calvary St Paul's boasts a rural setting and is a quiet retreat with a warm country feel. All residents enjoying single rooms, each with their own private ensuite.
Calvary St Paul's offers:
- All rooms are single with their own private ensuite
- All meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Cleaning and personal laundry services provided
- All common areas air-conditioned
- Staff are available 24 hours a day
- Two level building with a lift, ramp and stairs
- Combined lounge, dining and entertainment areas
- Sitting room with tea and coffee facilities
- Leisure & lifestyle activities including crafts, bingo, cooking, exercise programs and singing
- Regular bus trips, BBQs and social outings
- Regular entertainment provided by community groups onsite
- Onsite kiosk open two days a week or on request
- Onsite hairdressing salon and beautician
- Library and internet services available
- Mass is celebrated regularly at St Patrick's Church adjacent to the hostel
- Large outdoor covered BBQ area for residents and their guests to enjoy
- Respite accommodation available
- Palliative care program .
To enquire about living in Calvary St Paul’s Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Positioned on the river Calvary St Paul’s has a relax homely feel.
Enjoy a private single room with ensuite in this inviting community.
With an affordable, tailored offering to suit most needs, Calvary allows our residents to enjoy safe, secure and relaxed community living.
Our residents can be as independent as they please with close proximity to transport into Taree.
Calvary St Paul’s offers personalised services for our residents including bus trips, personal shopping and connects you with other services.
Make an appointment to view our current vacancies and speak with our Care Choices Advisors about a solution today on 1800 222 000.
Calvary St Paul's is located in Cundletown and offers well maintainedÃ?Â singleÃ?Â rooms.
St Paul's offers lounge rooms, activity rooms, BBQ area and common areas.
There are regular bus outings and and meals are prepared onsite. Enjoy the caring community at St Paul's.