Located seconds away from Darby Street cafes and minutes from the relaxation of Bar Beach, Calvary St Luke’s Village offers the perfect blend of a metropolitan and beachside lifestyle. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle, these six two-bedroom units offer picket fenced courtyard gardens, welcoming entryways and ample parking space.
Calvary St Luke’s backs on to the St Luke’s Social Centre which offers residents a variety of entertainment, activities and day trips with like-minded older people. You can also enjoy the shaded communal BBQ area for entertaining guests after a day at the beach, or stroll down to the café hub of Newcastle for a bite to eat and a spot of people-watching.
You will always feel safe at Calvary St Luke’s with the 24-hour monitoring system in case of emergencies and a security fence separating you from the traffic along Darby Street. With both reactive and preventative maintenance, your home will always be in prime condition. All units feature air conditioning.
Calvary St Luke’s offers:
- A community of six well-maintained two-bedroom units with air conditioning and designated off-street car parking
- Walking distance from cafes, bars and restaurants on Newcastle’s famous Darby Street as well as the waves of Bar Beach
- Barbecue facilities for use by residents
- 24-hour emergency monitoring system
- Reactive and preventative maintenance to homes and the grounds
- Neighbouring St Luke’s Social Centre gives you the opportunity to make new friends or expand the circle of friends you already have???.
To enquire about living in Calvary St Luke’s Village, please free call 1800 222 000.