On historical grounds amidst tranquil landscaped gardens, Calvary Ryde Retirement Community offers permanent accommodation for more than 240 residents living residential care, respite accommodation and on-site Independent living units. Calvary Ryde Retirement Community is a friendly, close-knit community and home to residents of many cultures and backgrounds.
Marian Residential Care is a 52 bed facility featuring single room accommodation with ensuites. There is an activity program five days a week for the resident’s enjoyment and an on-site kitchen brings delicious freshly cooked meals to the residents daily. Mary Potter Residential Care is a 63 bed facility inclusive of a 21 bed dementia specific wing. Residents are housed in a mixture of single, double and four-bed rooms, most with garden views. Dalton Gardens houses 126 independent living units & provides residents with a maintenance free, secure and relaxing lifestyle.
Calvary Ryde offers:
- Qualified care staff, guided by our 125 plus year history of caring
- Access to medical coverage when required
- Dedicated physiotherapy assistants who facilitate specialised physiotherapy care designed to maintain mobility
- Recreational activity officers who design individual and group activity programs aimed at encouraging enjoyment, rehabilitation and promotion of self-esteem.
- Qualified pastoral care staff who care for residents' spiritual and emotional needs
- Chaplain who conducts a daily mass in the village chapel
- Ministers of various denominations who can visit on request and minister to resident's particular spiritual needs
- Hairdressing salon plus a qualified hairdresser who is available by appointment
- Specialised menu catering to varied tastes and offering a wide choice of meals
- Secure building
- Access to the beautiful, landscaped grounds
To enquire about living in Calvary Ryde Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.