Calvary Nazareth Retirement Community in Belmont North provides quality care and support to 50 permanent residents, has a dementia secure unit and offers respite accommodation services and independent living. Calvary Nazareth is a single-story building with large lounge rooms and large outdoor covered courtyards. All bedrooms are single with temperature controlled air-conditioning and their own private ensuite.
Calvary Nazareth offers:
- All rooms are single with their own private ensuite
- All meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Cleaning and personal laundry services provided
- Air-conditioned building with temperature control in each room
- Staff are available 24 hours a day
- Single level building
- Dementia-secure unit
- Large lounge, dining and entertainment areas
- Large covered courtyards with BBQ facilities for residents and their guests to enjoy
- Onsite chapel
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Leisure and lifestyle activities including arts, crafts, bingo, cooking, exercise programs and singing
- Regular bus trips and social outings
- Regular entertainment provided onsite
- Respite accommodation available
- Palliative care program.
To enquire about living in Calvary Nazareth Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (50 beds)