Calvary Nazareth Retirement Community in Belmont North provides quality care and support to 50 permanent residents, has a dementia secure unit and offers respite accommodation services and independent living. Calvary Nazareth is a single-story building with large lounge rooms and large outdoor covered courtyards. All bedrooms are single with temperature controlled air-conditioning and their own private ensuite.
Calvary Nazareth offers:
- All rooms are single with their own private ensuite
- All meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Cleaning and personal laundry services provided
- Air-conditioned building with temperature control in each room
- Staff are available 24 hours a day
- Single level building
- Dementia-secure unit
- Large lounge, dining and entertainment areas
- Large covered courtyards with BBQ facilities for residents and their guests to enjoy
- Onsite chapel
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Leisure and lifestyle activities including arts, crafts, bingo, cooking, exercise programs and singing
- Regular bus trips and social outings
- Regular entertainment provided onsite
- Respite accommodation available
- Palliative care program.
To enquire about living in Calvary Nazareth Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.
Calvary Nazareth Retirement Community is located in the beautiful coastal and lakeside suburb of Belmont.
Our three types of care provide flexibility if you or your partners needs change.
- Residential Aged Care – Permanent accommodation with specialist care services
- Independent Living – Freedom and space without the worry of maintaining a property
- Respite Care – Short term accommodation for up to two weeks
Calvary Nazareth is a close-knit community with a safe dementia secure unit. Residents enjoy leisure and lifestyle activities including arts, crafts, bingo, cooking, exercise programs and singing. There are regular bus trips, social outings and on-site entertainment.
- Single rooms with ensuites
- Recreational activities
- Staffed 24 hours a day
- Large dining & entertainment areas
- Meals cooked on site
- Specialised menus
- 24/7 Medical services
- Physiotherapy care
- On-site chapel