Calvary Mt Providence Retirement Community accommodates 36 permanent residents and also offers respite accommodation and independent living. All rooms are single, each with their own ensuite and air-conditioned temperature control.
Calvary Mt Providence offers:
- All rooms are single with their own private ensuite
- All meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Cleaning and personal laundry services provided
- Air-conditioned building with temperature control in each room
- Staff are available 24 hours a day
- Large outdoor verandahs overlooking the township
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Onsite kiosk open five days a week
- Onsite library
- Sitting room with tea and coffee facilities
- Combined dining, lounge and entertainment area
- Leisure and lifestyle activities including crafts, cooking, exercise programs and singing
- Regular bus trips and social outings
- Regular entertainment provided by community groups onsite
- Internet access
- Religious services provided
- Respite accommodation available
- Palliative care program.
To enquire about living in Calvary Mt Providence Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.