Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community provides quality care for 41 residents and also offers overnight respite accommodation and independent living. All rooms are single, air-conditioned and have their own private ensuite and balcony overlooking the rural back-drop of Maitland.
Calvary Mt Carmel offers:
- All rooms are single with their own private ensuite and balcony with beautiful rural views
- All meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Cleaning and personal laundry services provided
- Air-conditioned building with temperature control in each room
- Staff are available 24 hours a day
- Onsite chapel
- Onsite kiosk run by residents three days a week
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Large lounge, dining and entertainment areas
- Sitting rooms with tea and coffee facilities
- Covered courtyard, BBQ area & outdoor facilities for residents and guests to enjoy
- Leisure and lifestyle activities including crafts, bingo, cooking, exercise programs and singing
- Regular bus trips and social outings
- Regular entertainment provided by community groups onsite and regular events hosted
- Internet access and library services available
- Respite accommodation available
- Palliative care program
- Residents are encouraged to nominate a doctor of their choice and can also access allied health professionals.
To enquire about living in Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.