Sought after location, great choices
Among the gumtrees and gardens South Bruce Calvary Haydon Retirement Community provides a vast array of residential care and independent living accommodation options. Situated within minutes from a large shopping centre, public transport and with a major local hospital just across the road, Calvary Haydon Village can provide you with safe, secure and enjoyable living.
More about our community
Calvary Haydon Village is a friendly supportive environment set on lovely grounds with large open spaces and lots to do.
There are many independent living options for you to choose from. Calvary Haydon Village contains 78 independent living units, comprising of a selection of two and three bedroom villas and apartments.
The ground level villas are spacious and comfortable with a garden area and deck, while the first and second floor apartments all feature balconies.
- Cafe: Indoor/outdoor café
- Community Area: a purpose-built auditorium, hairdressing salon, billiards area and computer area with internet access
- Facilities: landscaped gardens with Barbeque area
- Medical Services: an on-site Doctor and Registered Nurses
- Parking: Underground parking available
- Security: 24 hour emergency call monitoring system
- Transport: The facility bus for shopping and outings.
Ready to take the next steps?
If you or a member of your family are interested in learning more about Calvary Haydon Village, please call our friendly Independent Living Coordinator on 02 6264 7496 to talk through your options.