Centrally situated in Dickson Street Lambton, Calvary Ephesus Retirement Community offers you the perfect solution to independent living. With a short stroll to neighbouring shops, cafes and the local library, Calvary Ephesus features wide driveways, easy to maintain gardens and the neighbouring Holy Trinity Parish.
The close-knit Calvary Ephesus community features eight two-bedroom units with internally accessible lock-up garages as well as a shaded communal BBQ area for entertaining guests or catching up with your neighbours.
You will always feel safe at Calvary Ephesus with the 24 hour monitoring system in case of emergencies and both reactive and preventative maintenance to ensure your home is always in prime condition. All units feature air conditioning.
Calvary Ephesus offers:
- A community of comfortable two-bedroom units with air conditioning and an internally accessible lock-up garages
- Neighbouring Holy Trinity Parish and St John’s Primary School create a spiritual and family-friendly community feel
- Barbecue facilities for use by residents
- 24-hour emergency monitoring system
- Reactive and preventative maintenance to homes and the grounds
- Central location close to shops, cafes, the local library, and medical services.
To enquire about living in Calvary Ephesus Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.