Calvary Cooinda Retirement Community in Singleton provides quality care for more than 34 permanent residents and offers a day respite program and overnight respite accommodation. Calvary Cooinda’s residents enjoy single rooms, each with their own ensuite, open common rooms and a large outdoor area overlooking Singleton Showground.
Calvary Cooinda offers:
- All rooms are single with their own private ensuite
- All meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Cleaning and personal laundry services provided
- Air-conditioned building with temperature control in each room
- Staff are available 24-hours a day
- Single level building, close to the town centre
- Sitting room with tea and coffee facilities
- Large lounge and entertainment areas
- Attractive outdoor area overlooking showground activities for residents and guests to enjoy
- Hairdressing salon onsite
- Beauty day each Friday including make-up, manicures, foot soaks and massages
- Leisure and lifestyle activities including arts and crafts, cooking, exercise and singing
- Regular bus trips and social outings
- Regular entertainment provided onsite
- Internet access
- Overnight and day respite
- Palliative care program
- Residents are encouraged to nominate a doctor of their choice and can also access allied health professionals.
To enquire about living in Calvary Cooinda Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.