Calvary Community Care provides a range of flexible services 24 hours a day, seven days a week to support independent living at home and community connections.
Contact our 24/7 customer service line on 1300 66 00 22 to discover how services can be tailored to suit your needs.
We offer practical help with daily living including:
- Transport to appointments, shopping and special events
- Meal preparation, cooking and menu planning
- Social support and companionship
- Hospital to home transport and support
- House cleaning, laundry and domestic assistance
- Personal care including showering, grooming and dressing
- Support for carers
- Home maintenance and modifications
- Personal alarms and Telecare solutions
Calvary also provides specialised credentialed and clinical services for more complex needs including:
- Overnight sleepover support
- 24 hour in-home care
- Credentialed care – e.g. compression stocking application, blood glucose monitoring, ear and eye drop administration and catheter care
- Community nursing
Calvary Community Care’s Support Workers are professionally trained, undergo rigorous reference and police checks and are First Aid certified.
Services can be provided via government subsidised programs (Home Care Packages, CHSP, HACC), as self funded private services or a combination of both. In certain regions, Calvary Community Care also delivers Veterans’ Home Care.
Call 1300 66 00 22 or visit our website.