Calvary Community Care is the help you need. Since 1992, Calvary has been assisting people to live independently in the comfort and security of their own homes.
Calvary Community Care can provide support services for older people, people with disabilities, family carers, people coping at home after hospital or illness, families with children who have special needs, people injured in accidents or anyone who would like help in the home.
Help When You Need It: Our services are available seven days a week throughout the year. It can be for as little as half an hour of care to overnight or 24 hour live-in care. We can organise services in an emergency, for a short time or on a regular basis. We tailor the services to your needs and provide you with help when you need it.
How Calvary Can Help: Calvary Community Care Services offers a wide range of services:
- Home Care - cleaning, cooking, shopping, laundry, making beds, paying bills
- Personal / Attendant Care - helping with showering, dressing and grooming
- Respite Care - support when family carers are unavailable or need a break
- Companionship - sharing time at home or accompanying on outings and activities
- Live-In care - where full time supports are required
- Home Safe - spring cleaning, repairs around the home, installing safety rails, smoke detectors and home modifications
- Home Alert - 24 hour personal emergency monitoring service as well as reminder and companion calls, activity, smoke detection and falls detection devices
- Information and Advice - providing information to callers on all the services available.
Calvary Staff are Caring, Skilled & Reliable: Calvary Community Care knows how important it is to feel secure at home. We carefully select and screen Calvary staff via pre- employment interviews, references and police checks. We provide staff with on-going training through the award winning Training Institute. We do this to ensure we have the right people working with our clients. Our staff has a wide range of skills including dementia care, respite care, disability services and palliative care.
Calvary Community Care workers are employees, so you can relax & know that we take care of all the relevant insurances. Whether Calvary is helping you with a shower, preparing a meal or mending a door lock, you can feel confident knowing that Calvary staff are caring, skilled and reliable.
Reputation for Quality Service: Calvary Community Care has a well deserved reputation for providing quality care. The company is accredited by the Australian and New Zealand Standards Council as complying with ISO 9001:2000 (Lic No. 12387). This an international benchmark of service quality.
The Next Step: Call to organise home support services or to find out more about Calvary. This could be the start of an easier, more comfortable and enjoyable life at home. Calvary Community Care offices cover metropolitan Melbourne and regional centres of Gippsland & Northern Victoria as well as metropolitan Sydney, Illawara, Central Coast, Hunter and Riverina, ACT, South Australia and Tasmania.
We can be contacted by telephone, fax and email.