Burwood Hill Aged Care has been serving the community since 1981. We provide permanent care for 45 residents, have permanent staff which enables them to get to know our residents well & maintain a ‘family feel’ in the Home. We provide high quality nursing care whilst still maintaining a warm and caring atmosphere. In 2004 we underwent major renovations in order to provide modern facilities for our residents.
We understand how difficult it can be when you are looking for residential care for your loved one. Come and speak to the staff and have a tour of the place to see how Burwood Hill Aged Care can provide a Home for your family member.
Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to be a recognized leader in aged care, provide excellent, holistic care for the aged/disabled members of our multicultural community facilitating them to be as functional as possible, whilst meeting or exceeding all the expected outcomes of the aged care accreditation standards.
Our mission is to provide quality care, ensure quality nursing, catering, therapeutic & laundry services are available in a quality home-like, clean and safe environment, free of health hazards.
- Single and twin share rooms
- Ensuite to all rooms
- Cooling and heating in every room with individual
- Telephone and TV connection capability in each room
- All rooms equipped with fully adjustable high-low beds.
- Aesthetically pleasing environments throughout the Home
- Large flat screen televisions
- State of the art security system
- Full laundry service
- Nurse call bell system
- Secure keypad for entry and exit
- Secure garden and courtyard area
- Modern furnishings
- Multiple lounge and dining areas
- Free on site underground parking
- Walking distance to tram line
- Hairdresser room
- Professional cleaning of facility daily.
Medical and Allied Health Services:
- 24 hour care by qualified RN Division 1 Nurses
- Visiting GP, dental and eye care services
- Physiotherapy program
- Podiatry services.
- All meals are made on site
- We cater to different dietary needs
- There is a rotational menu with a variety of food
- There are alternative meals that can be chosen if the residents does not prefer the meal on offer.