Bishop Davies Court is a relaxing retreat located close to Kingston’s vibrant centre and just 15 minutes’ drive from Hobart.
Spacious and modern, Bishop Davies Court offers high quality care and comfortable facilities, designed to meet your individual needs. We offer a warm, home-like atmosphere and exceptional amenities, including bright, well-appointed rooms that look out onto gardens and courtyards.
Our excellent on-site catering ensures a delicious and varied menu, and a choice of lounges & sunrooms makes relaxing or connecting with friends easy. A great selection of individual and group lifestyle activities also gives you plenty of opportunities to live life to the full.
- Four dining rooms
- Eight lounges / family tea rooms
- Internal courtyards
- Internet suites
- Hair salon
- Games – including a billiard room and darts
- Personal laundry
- Pastoral care
- Library service
- 24-hour, high quality nursing care
- Secure, high level dementia care
- Respite care
- Other paramedical services.
Bishop Davies Court’s dedicated Leisure and Lifestyle department coordinates a calendar of individual and group activities, including:
- Craft activities
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Library visits
- Walks and wheelchair tours
- Full day outings
- Community activities.
Bishop Davies Court is just 15 minutes’ drive from Hobart and is close to the Kingston Shopping Centre, Redwood Village and Community Centre, and local shops, cafes, services, and beaches.
You’ll also have access to our dedicated resident bus transport service, and local public bus and taxi services are close at hand.
Bishop Davies Court offers a choice of 98 residential suites in Kingston’s thriving beachside community, with a range of accommodation choices including:
- 11 secure dementia suites (all shared bathrooms)
- Two respite rooms (one with ensuite, one with either ensuite or shared bathroom)
- 95 single rooms (58 with ensuites, 37 with shared bathrooms).
Nursing home features
- Medium home (98 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting Optometrist, Podiatrist