Bisdee House is a social and relaxed respite centre for the over 65s providing flexible programs and activities for seniors to enjoy. Our role is primarily to provide meaningful & fun activities for our guests and respite care when it is needed. It's a place to meet new people or to catch up with friends in a relaxed and friendly environment, while carers and family members can enjoy some respite knowing that, as part of the Glenview community, all of our guests needs are well looked after.
Our guests can come to us for a quick stay for a few hours, a longer whole day stay, or even overnight respite for both planned and unexpected events.
Our guests have access to all programs and facilities including:
- All meals including morning and afternoon tea
- Organised activities, adventures, classes and workshops
- Lounge and activity rooms
- Library and pool room
- Large assist bathrooms and disability toilets
- Friendly, caring and qualified staff to assist with any requirements.
Centre is Commonwealth Home Support Program funded.