Bethesda Aged Care Plus Centre is located in tropical North Queensland and is just a few kilometres south-west of the city centre Rockhampton. This single level residential aged care centre is surrounded by gardens and throughout the centre there is plenty of natural light. Offering all levels of care including short term respite care, it is a lively centre with a strong sense of community, clean fresh rooms and extensive lifestyle programs to cater to a range of individual preferences.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered including respite care
- Single rooms
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- 24 hour access to compassionate care and nursing staff
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Large recreational activities room for residents and family
- Lounge rooms in each wing
- Hairdressing salon on site
- Wii interactive games
- Full time Salvation Army Chaplain on site
- Caring and Christian environment.