Bethany Aged Care Plus Centre is a warm and inviting aged care centre offering all levels of care including short term respite care and community care packages. The Centre is located just minutes away from public transport, the town centre, beach and local services. This facility does not have a fire sprinkler system installed in accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000. This regulation requires a fire sprinkler system to be installed in this facility by June 2015.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered including respite care
- Community Care Services
- Single and twin rooms
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- 24 hour access to compassionate care and nursing staff
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Located minutes away from public transport, town centre, beach and local services
- Hairdressing salon and shop onsite
- Full time Salvation Army Chaplain on site
- Caring and Christian environment.