Located close to retirement villages and independent living units, our Menora Centre offers great value individual and group occupational therapy and physiotherapy services tailored to your individual needs. Podiatry is also available
Our therapy services at Menora include:
- Fitness and exercise sessions to keep you healthy and active
- Balance and falls prevention programs to keep you mobile and independent
- Pain management to keep you living well
- Stress management and relaxation to keep you enjoying life
- Computer skills to keep you engaged
Our Living Well Centres focus on your individual strengths and interests, and offer fun and flexible services in a safe, friendly and supportive environment.
- Activity that promotes leisure and encourages community participation and contribution.
- Health Promotion to maintain and improve your health and independence.
- Social Engagement including engaging outings and events.
- Therapy provided in small groups or 1:1 to improve your well-being.
From participating in a range of engaging events and activities, to enriching your mind listening to a guest speaker, or learning to connect with your grandkids on social media, our Living Well Centres provide great opportunities to meet new friends.
We provide transport to and from the Centre from the local area, as well as meals and refreshments. And if you are caring for someone, we’ll support you both, to enjoy meaningful time, activity and engagement with others.