With 70 years aged care experience, we’re a leading not-for-profit aged care provider that supports older people with a wide range of home care services.
- Short-term, extended or ongoing care
- Total transparency - no hidden costs
- Immediate support available
Your loved one may still be capable and independent. But sometimes a little extra help in and around the home can go a long way.
At Benetas, we visit people at home for all sorts of reasons. We come to help with everyday tasks such as cooking, cleaning or vacuuming. We’re often called upon for clinical nursing care. Sometimes we come for nothing more than simple companionship. In fact, quality in-home care can extend the number of years your partner or parent stays at home.
- We help you navigate the home care system, including My Aged Care and the government funding process.
- We create and adapt home care plans to meet the individual needs of our clients and their families.
- Our qualified and experienced team deliver the best possible care. We always put our clients first!
- Benetas staff forge lifelong relationships with clients and their families. For them, it’s more than a job.
- Whilst other may charge these, Benetas does not charge clients a set-up cost, daily care fee or exit fee.
Benetas provides our clients with the care they need—as well as the kindness and compassion they deserve. With a range of diverse domestic care, personal care and clinical care services, we offer all types of support including one-off, short-term or regular, ongoing care.
Benetas is here to help you live at home for longer
At Benetas, we help you explore your aged care options, navigate the home care system, and access government funding with the goal to find the best way forward for you and your loved one—even if it means our services are not quite right for you.
To learn more about home care, contact a Benetas aged care advisor on one of the below methods. For a solution based on your unique situation, contact us to arrange a free, no obligation, face-to-face consultation at a time and place that is convenient for you – even if that’s after hours.
1300 23 63 82 (Mon to Fri 9am–5pm)
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: 24 hour care available