Bene’s St Clair residential care facility is a homely residence with a big heart set in the western region of metropolitan Adelaide close to all major services including hospitals, allied health providers, shopping centres and public transport.
St Clair has recently been extended and renovated to meet the highest standards and provide large bright private rooms with ensuites. There are both single and double rooms, large bright living areas and many alfresco style courtyards.
Integrated specialist aged care services include physiotherapy, podiatry and speech pathology. The diversional therapy program has daily activities within the home and regular outings to keep the residents involved in the community.
At St Clair, we respect and promote cultural diversity both within our resident community and staff. We respect the dignity, rights and values of each individual resident, facilitating their needs and encouraging their on-going links to the greater community. Our residents enjoy a full social program, catering to their emotional, cultural, spiritual and lifestyle needs.
We have dedicated staff 24-hours a days, seven days a week at St Clair who are experienced and professional.
For further information or to arrange a private tour, call the team at Bene St Clair on 8445 2745 or visit our website.
- Warm and homely facility in the heart of the western suburbs
- Around the clock nursing care
- 52 beds offering single and twin share rooms
- All rooms have electronic high/low adjustable beds, built-in wardrobes, nurse call points, TV, individually controlled reverse cycle air conditioning
- Specialised respite care room
- Large and bright living areas
- Alfresco style courtyards
- Palliative care
- Secure gardens
- Specialist services (physiotherapy, speech pathology, dentistry, podiatry etc.)
- Onsite Hairdresser
- Close proximity to public transport, local shopping village/centre.