Bene’s Campbelltown residential care facility is a small place with a big heart set right in the core of the Campbelltown community. In fact, many of the residents and their families are longtime locals who were friends and neighbours for many years before coming here, adding to the warm, homely atmosphere. Here, we have 39 high care places offered as single and twin share rooms.
A flexible menu is available from our on site kitchen, providing fresh cooked homestyle meals. Texture modified meals are provided if required. Our residents enjoy a full social program, catering to their emotional, cultural,spiritual and lifestyle needs, this not only includes functions and lunches at the Marche Club, Fogolar Furlan and San Giorgio, amongst others, but special functions at Bene’s Italian Village in St Agnes as well. We have a strong connection with our local churches, although we do have our own chapel area, where the residents and families can attend rosary and mass, or just reflect peacefully.
We have dedicated staff at Campbelltown who are experienced in caring for people living with dementia. On top of that, we can introduce you to Alzheimer’s Australia SA for access to carer’s support and education groups.
- Warm and homely facility in the heart of the Campbelltown community
- 39 rooms offering single and twin share rooms
- All rooms have electronic high/low adjustable beds, built-in wardrobes, nurse call points, free access to Rai T.V., individually-controlled reverse cycle air conditioning
- Specialised palliative care room
- On site multi-denominational chapel available to all residents
- Common areas with large screen TV’s, entertainment units, bookcases, wall art, a piano, floor-to-ceiling windows admitting natural light
- Access to atriums and courtyards with water features, a fish pond, raised garden beds
- BBQ area and a hairdressers salon
- Bitumen car parking for approximately 30 vehicles to the front of the site
- An activities program conducted by our Lifestyle Officers is available for residents who wish to participate
- Organised outings and excursions
- Across the road from North Eastern Community Hospital
- Close proximity to pubic transport, local shopping village/centre with a chemist, post office and café/restaurants.