Beaumont Care Community Care
Where life is about choice – your choice
Beaumont Care offers a range of community services which can be designed for each person who requires support to remain in their own home safely. These services can range from one-off services, infrequent and irregular services and/or a package of services designed with the older person and, if they wish, with their families.
- Budget price. First class service and care.
- Consultation. A Beaumont Care, Care Manager will discuss each older person’s (and families) wants and needs in the home, while conducting a safety assessment of the living environment.
- Access to Pastoral Care, free of charge.
- Access to nutritious meals, eaten in the company of other elderly persons and/or staff.
- Access to vibrant lifestyle programs which link elders to create friendships and reduce feelings of loneliness and boredom.
Beaumont Care Community Services:
- Are not restricted by Government guidelines.
- Are reasonably priced with clients only paying for the services which they want.
- All staff have a national police clearance.
- Cover staff via Workers Compensation and Public Liability Insurance.
- All staff are competency assessed at least annually to ensure that they provide safe care at all times.
- All staff are competent with driving and maintain a serviced, insured vehicle.
- Are flexible in their approach and able to respond quickly to requests for care with minimal notice.
- Tailor care to support older persons’ routines, thus minimizing feelings of intrusion and/or confusion.
- Encourage older persons to remain and/or regain independence.
- No waiting period.
- Focus on supporting the choices of older persons including:
• The tasks with which assistance is needed.
• The preferred day for care and services.
• The preferred time for care and services.
• The preferred staff member.
• The tasks requested, day by day.
• The preferred length of time for engagement of staff.
The first sign that an older person needs support is often that they are experiencing problems with managing their daily living activities. At first they may only require assistance with one of these daily activities. Therefore, Beaumont Care offers single services which can be varied when the person’s need is identified.
- Transport and escorts to appointments, shopping or on social outings
- Prepare shopping lists
- Meal planning and/or preparation
- Rotate food supplies and check food expiry dates
- Cupboard cleaning
- Laundry including changing bed linen
- Maintenance to the home to ensure safety
- Lawn mowing and gardening
- Window cleaning
- Carpet shampooing
- Routine house cleaning
- Medication assistance including picking up scripts
- Pet and plant care
- Accompaniment on a trip/holiday
- Respite care including cottage respite
- Nutritious meals in the company of others
- Lifestyle programs which foster interest and engagement with others.
- Memory Support
- Recovery Care
- Wellbeing Program
- Quality of Life Support
- Staying at Home
- Palliative Care.
Call Colleen on 0499 779 877
Health service features
Additional details: In home services for private customers
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Large variety of services are available including gutter cleaning, window cleaning, curtain cleaning & carpet shampooing; single services or packages of services are available such as Memory Support, Recovery Care, Palliative Support