Baptcare Templestowe Orchard Community is a resident funded village with 44 two bedroomed independent living units and 54 serviced apartments including two respite rooms, all of which are a spacious 30.7sqm and open into a small garden area.
Our aim is to provide individualised support to every individual. This ensures that the people in our care continue to live dignified and fulfilling lives in the way they may choose. We aim to help people live their life as naturally as possible.
Our homes provide specific support to people when they are first admitted which is structured in such a way to help them and their families become comfortable, knowledgeable and familiar with their new environment.
What will you find at Baptcare Templestowe Orchards Community?
- 24 hour qualified staffing and security
- Personal care services and creative and interesting lifestyle/leisure programs
- A dining room serving freshly prepared meals
- A mini bus for shopping trips and outings
- The companionship of a caring, happy environment
- Short waiting list for independent living units
- Picturesque garden environment with many quiet areas available for family and friends
- Close proximity to major shopping centres
- Resident participation in all decision making is actively encouraged.
What should you expect from our staff?
- People with a desire to provide individualised care.
- Experienced health practitioners, many with additional qualifications.
- Support and encouragement for residents and their families when planning care to ensure individual needs and preferences are understood and met.
- A group of people who have a desire to pursue education and knowledge, to deliver the best care possible.
- Staff who have an understanding of the importance of respect and dignity.
- Staff who strive to meet people's individual needs.
For more information on Baptcare Templestowe Orchards Community, please call us on the number above or send an email using the 'Send an Enquiry' tab. You could also visit our website by clicking on 'View Website' below our logo.