Our retirement units in Macleod are set on 14 acres of leafy, gently sloping land - you’re guaranteed wonderful views from many of the units. Our community is almost self contained but the Macleod village shops are just a few minutes walk away for items not available in the resident run kiosk or opportunity shop.
Moving into one of our 45 independent living units is a lifestyle decision. Our units are spacious and architecturally designed with all modern facilities incorporated.
We have a range of units including, two bedroom units (from 73m²) and two bedrooms with a study (122.7m²). The units include:
- Spacious lounge/dining area
- Private courtyard
- Quality carpets and floor coverings
- A 24 hour emergency call button.
On-site services include:
- Opportunity shop
- Weekly bus service to Macleod
- Community centre
- Special interest groups such as the walking club, craft group, gardening group and art group
- Carpet bowls
- Woodwork room
- Day therapy centre
- A 90 bed aged care facility (our aged care facility can be accessed by our retirement living residents where appropriate and available).
For more information on our retirement units in Macleod, please contact our Community Manager on (03) 8458 2235.