With more than 70 years’ experience in aged care, Baptcare can help you to live well in the comfort of your own home longer. We’ll tailor care and support to help you stay independent, well and connected to your friends and community.
We’re a leading provider of Home Care Packages in Victoria and offer Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 package services.
Talk to us about what’s important to you – we’ll help you understand your choices and what makes the most of your budget.
- help with the shopping and meal preparation
- personal care including help with dressing, showering and toileting
- help to move around your home
- advice and help to make your home safer and easier to live in.
- housework including laundry, making the bed, cleaning, vacuuming and mopping
- home maintenance
Your health and wellbeing:
- medicine prompts and welfare checks
- support through illness or recovery
- nursing care
- allied health including physiotherapy, podiatry and occupational therapy.
Your community and keeping connected:
- transport and assistance to attend social engagements and events
- social support and day and overnight respite care
- diversional therapy – tailored leisure, activities, and strategies to support a better quality of life, helping to reduce the isolation, loneliness or anxiety that can be connected with ageing at home.
As part of our aim to provide ‘the best of care’ we offer high quality case management, from Care Advisors with strong links to your local health and community networks.