The Balmoral Uniting Community Centre (BUCC) provides a range of social and support programs for people who want to stay active and engaged. BUCC caters for people of all abilities and offers a variety of activities including:
- Aquatic exercise groups and physiotherapy classes
- Podiatry services
- Respite services
- Social support (in-home social visits)
- Help with shopping
- Friendship groups and social outings
- Regular morning teas
- Emergency food relief (food parcels)
- Bus trips to varied venues throughout South East Queensland
- Individual counselling / social work
Transport is available for clients living locally. Transport to other areas is dependent on availability.
Parking is also available at the rear of the centre.
Day therapy centre features
Additional details: Includes acquatic exercise groups & counselling services