Balmoral Grove is perfectly positioned not far from the heart of Geelong. This is a peaceful place to call home, delivered at the high standard for which Japara is renowned.
Featuring a range of single rooms, with ensuites, as well as twin-share accommodation for couples, Balmoral Grove is a bright and modern care home surrounded by lush gardens. From bingo to bus trips, our lifestyle program offers a rich and rewarding range of activities designed for the wellbeing of everyone.
Whether heading into nearby Geelong with visiting family, relaxing in the lounge rooms with friends, or taking part in our engaging lifestyle program, here you can enjoy the full quality of life which Japara can offer.
Our home also has a relationship with Melbourne Geriatrician Group, meaning a Geriatrician visits the home regularly at no extra cost to the residents.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Palliative care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals
- Private or shared room accommodation available, all with private ensuites
- Relaxing and welcoming lounges
- Beautiful gardens and courtyards
- Multi Purpose Room (theatre/cinema/chapel)
- Convenient parking for visitors
- Signature by Japara packages available
Activities and services
- Leisure and Lifestyle program 7 days per week
- Bus outings ( scenic drives, shopping trips, lunches)
- Regular lifestyle entertainers & cultural days
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Knitting Group donates garments locally to people in need
- Speech therapy
- Signature by Japara Silver packages available
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available
For Balmoral Mews Retirement Living, click here.
Nursing home features
- Large home (110 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment