Provided by Hibernian (QLD) Friendly Society
BallyCara HomeCare is here to support you to live a fulfilling, independent life in your home and community. Building on an extensive history in the provision of care and services for older people, BallyCara HomeCare is an approved Home Care provider & Home Support Program provider with the Commonwealth Government Department of Health. This allows us to provide a range of services in response to your individual needs & preferences, with the benefit of government subsidies. We can also assist you on a privately funded basis enabling a truly personalised response and negating the need for detailed eligibility and income testing processes.
BallyCara HomeCare can provide support for people wishing to remain living independently in their own home by meeting their care needs. The types of services provided will depend on your needs and you can select a combination that allows you to feel empowered whether you are a care recipient or carer.
To find out more about BallyCara’s HomeCare services please call 1300 272 222 or email email@example.com
Our Services are:
- Funded through the Commonwealth Home Support Program
- Funded through the Commonwealth Home Care Packages
- Privately funded by the individual.
Our Services include:
- Personal care (for example showering/dressing)
- Transport to appointments
- Shopping – accompanied or unaccompanied
- Domestic activities/laundry
- Meal preparation
- Outings/social activities either individually or in a group
- Medication assistance/supervision
- Clinical or nursing services.