Aveo Newstead is Brisbane’s first 19 level, retirement and aged care community where luxury facilities and the very best in care are an important part of every day.
Your loved one can be part of a welcoming community where all levels of care are available under the same roof.
Located above a vibrant retail hub in the heart of the Gasworks precinct, just minutes from the CBD, Aveo Newstead delivers a full range of aged care options in the community that is unlike any you have ever seen.
We provide two distinct levels of aged care:
- Freedom Aged Care - for those who retain a degree of independence and require only low to medium levels of care.
- High level care - where the resident has a greater reliance on full-time care from our expert staff.
Aveo Newstead also offers world-class memory support (dementia) care, palliative and respite services. So if the needs of your loved one changes, they are able to receive the appropriate level of care while staying in the community they call home.
- Spacious rooms that allow loved ones to stay together
- Pet friendly*
- A great range of delicious and nutritious meals prepared fresh onsite daily
- Domestic services are taken care of including house cleaning and laundry
- We take care of the entire Aged Care admission process
- Nursing and care staff on-site 24/7
- A beautiful community centre and outside recreation areas including a community garden
- Concierge available Monday to Friday
- Regular social events and activities
- Hair and Beauty Salon
- Respite care
- Allied health services including physio, podiatry and occupational therapy
- Additional services like medication prompting, wound management, assistance with showering, dressing, oral care are flexible and tailored to suit individual needs.
Aveo Newstead has a welcoming, vibrant atmosphere where residents enjoy the best quality care in an environment that feels like home.
Photos featured are of Freedom Aged Care apartments, community spaces, Aveo Newstead building, indicative activities.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Pets welcome (subject to approval)