Aveo Freedom Concierge Balwyn is located within the heart of Balwyn; a lively, sophisticated community with cafés, shopping centres, sports and community groups plus a full range of professional and support services. Only 400 metres from the nearest tram stop on Whitehorse Road, you can access the city with ease.
The activities calendar is always full; our residents enjoy attending exercise classes, mindful colouring, The Men’s Group, craft and knitting groups and many other activities. In quieter moments our residents enjoy the games and jigsaw rooms, library, theatrette, billiards, gym as well as gorgeous sun lounges and courtyards located throughout the community. This vibrant community offers extraordinary levels of lifestyle, companionship and care through every stage of your ageing journey.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home:
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own self contained home
- You are welcome to decorate and furnish your home as you choose
- Couples are free to stay together, regardless of changing health needs
- Pets are welcome
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over whenever you want
- 24 hour personalised care & support.
We have a range of one and two-bedroom apartments available with varying designs and aspects.
Enquire now to book in a consultation and a community tour.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (75 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia, palliative and respite care & extra services available
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available