A place to be yourself
Live in your own private home with personalised care that suits you .
Our team of care professionals and health and wellbeing programs will care for your individual requirements as they change, in the privacy of your own home. From everyday support for those with minimal care needs (such as assistance with cleaning, nutrition, or social activities) to high clinical care, dementia and memory impairment therapy and palliative care when the time comes.
Home care services
- Access to 24/7 care, changing with you and your journey
- An individual care plan managed by a personal carer
- Nutritious meals cooked onsite by staff
- Personal Carers and Registered Nurses onsite 24/7
- Regular social activities and events program
- Your own home, with private amenities
- Balancing privacy and care
Enjoy living in your own private self-contained home within a community that is dedicated to providing high-quality care balanced with activities, social interaction and entertainment.
Freedom Care Communities is focused on providing total quality of life for every resident, a real alternative to a traditional nursing home.
- Able to support residents through to end of life
- An Approved Home Care provider
- Care governance framework in place
- Registered Nurse leadership model
- Dementia and Palliative Care
- Cost structure provides peace of mind
Contact us to discover more today
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
In home care features
Types of care
Health service features
Additional details: In home services