Located in the beachside suburb of Sandringham, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Sandringham is close to local shops, cafés, restaurants, Sandringham Hospital and Westfield Southland shopping centre as well as local parks, reserves and golf courses. The community offers an extensive range of amenities including lounge areas, dining, hair and beauty salon, BBQ facilities, library and village bus.
Residents within this social community enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. This really is a beautiful community to call home.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own self-contained home
- You are welcome to decorate and furnish your home as you choose
- Couples are free to stay together, regardless of changing health needs
- Pets are welcome
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over whenever you want
- 24 hour personalised care & support
We have a range of studio and 1 bedroom apartments available with varying designs and aspects.
Enquire now to book in a consultation and a community tour.
Nursing home features
- Large home (110 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia, palliative and respite care & extra services available
- Your own private apartment with ensuite & kitchen/ kitchenette
- Couples stay together regardless of changing health needs
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over
- Low, high, palliative and dementia care
- Pets are welcome (subject to approval)
- No ACAS assessment
Call now to book your private tour & have all your questions answered.
Images are from a comparable unit within the same community.
- Dementia care: Specialist care
- Your own private apartment with ensuite & kitchen/kitchenette
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Professional nursing & healthcare
- Welcoming community with social activities
- Respite care available for low, high and dementia care
- No ACAS assessment
Call now to book your private tour & have all your questions answered
- Dementia care: Secure room