Discover a place to be yourself
At Freedom Care Communities, residents can live in the privacy of their own home, with tailored care and support available whenever it is needed.
At Freedom Rochedale residents enjoy units surrounded by mature trees and landscaped gardens. At the rear of the community is a local supermarket, GP and medical centre and pharmacy, news agent and post office. The Lifestyle Coordinator goes above and beyond to ensure all new residents are welcomed and feel at home in the community, encouraging people to participate in the organised activities.
Welcome to Freedom Care Communities:
- Homes can be decorated however the resident chooses.
- Friends and family are welcome anytime and couples can stay together.
- Pets are welcome (subject to approval).
- Every unit has a kitchen/kitchenette.
- Every unit has a front door to open and close at the resident’s discretion.
- Care tailored to suit each individual’s needs and lifestyle.
- Promising you transparency on costs.
Our supportive staff are here to help. Give us a call and see how Freedom Rochedale could be right for you.
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available
Nursing home features
- Large home (110 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia, palliative and respite care & extra services available