Situated in the heart of the prestigious leafy suburb of Hawthorn, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Hawthorn is within easy access to the Melbourne CBD and Royal Botanic Gardens. Hawthorn has a lot to offer, you can enjoy a stroll down Glenferrie Road shopping strip offering a vast array of local cafés, restaurants, shops and medical amenities or wander by the Yarra River which offers an abundance of established walking tracks and picnic areas.
Residents at this welcoming community can enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. This really is a beautiful community to call home.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home:
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own self contained home
- You are welcome to decorate and furnish your home as you choose
- Couples are free to stay together, regardless of changing health needs
- Pets are welcome
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over whenever you want
- 24 hour personalised care & support.
We have a range of studio and one-bedroom apartments available with varying designs and aspects.
Enquire now to book in a consultation and a community tour.
Nursing home features
- Small home (41 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia, palliative and respite care & extra services available
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available
- Your own private apartment with ensuite & kitchen/kitchenette
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Professional nursing & healthcare
- Welcoming community with social activities
- Respite care available for low, high and dementia care
- No ACAS assessment
Call now to book your private tour & have all your questions answered
- Dementia care: Specialist care