Discover a place to be yourself
At Freedom Care Communities, residents can live in the privacy of their own home, with tailored care and support available whenever it is needed.
Perfectly located in a quiet suburban street in the heart of Glen Waverley Freedom Glen Waverley is located close to all of life’s necessities. With a number of major shopping centres, including The Glen, a train station, the Waverley Private Hospital and Jells Park everything truly is at your fingertips.
Within this vibrant community, residents are able to enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinator including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more.
Welcome to Freedom Care Communities:
- Homes can be decorated however the resident chooses.
- Friends and family are welcome anytime and couples can stay together.
- Pets are welcome (subject to approval).
- Every unit has a kitchen/kitchenette.
- Every unit has a front door to open and close at the resident’s discretion.
- Care tailored to suit each individual’s needs and lifestyle.
- Promising you transparency on costs.
Our supportive staff are here to help. Give us a call and see how Freedom Glen Waverley could be right for you.
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available
Nursing home features
- Small home (47 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia, palliative and respite care & extra services available