Perfectly located in a quiet suburban street in the heart of Glen Waverley Aveo Freedom Aged Care Glen Waverley is located close to all of life’s necessities. With a number of major shopping centres, including The Glen, a train station, the Waverley Private Hospital and Jells Park everything truly is at your fingertips.
Within this vibrant community, residents are able to enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. There is truly something for everyone at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Glen Waverley.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home:
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own self contained home
- You are welcome to decorate and furnish your home as you choose
- Couples are free to stay together, regardless of changing health needs
- Pets are welcome
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over whenever you want
- 24 hour personalised care & support.
We have a range of studio and one-bedroom apartments available with varying designs and aspects.
Enquire now to book in a consultation and a community tour.
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available
Nursing home features
- Small home (47 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia, palliative and respite care & extra services available