Perfectly situated in a quiet street in the heart of Grovedale Aveo Freedom Aged Care Geelong is close to all of life’s conveniences. Ideally located close to local shopping centres, cafés and restaurants, a large indoor swimming and recreation complex, and medical centres.
Within the community residents are able to enjoy the abundance of gorgeous colour filled rose gardens with covered walkways and a large BBQ area. Our on-site Lifestyle Coordinators keep every day full of activities including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. This really is a beautiful community to call home.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home:
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own self contained home
- You are welcome to decorate and furnish your home as you choose
- Couples are free to stay together, regardless of changing health needs
- Pets are welcome
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over whenever you want
- 24 hour personalised care & support
We have a range of one-bedroom apartments available with varying designs and aspects.
Enquire now to book in a consultation and a community tour.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (52 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia, palliative and respite care & extra services available
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available