Discover beachside living at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Dromana. Located very close to Safety Beach, with Marine Drive and the beachfront only a short walk away offering ease of access to local shops, cafés and restaurants. Perfectly positioned near the Nepean Highway and Mornington Peninsula Freeway allowing easy navigation for family and friends. Along with the lovely coastal atmosphere, this community also has its very own Hair & Beauty Salon, Movie Room and Village Bus.
Within the community, residents enjoy access to a range of onsite amenities including a beautiful community centre with lounge and dining, and well stocked library as well as activities such as fitness classes and art and craft groups. There is truly something for everyone at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Dromana.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own self-contained home
- You are welcome to decorate and furnish your home as you choose
- Couples are free to stay together, regardless of changing health needs
- Pets are welcome
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over whenever you want
- 24 hour personalised care & support
We have a range of 1 bedroom apartments available with varying designs and aspects.
Enquire now to book in a consultation and a community tour.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (70 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia, palliative and respite care & extra services available
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available
- Your own private apartment with ensuite & kitchen/ kitchenette
- Couples stay together regardless of changing health needs
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over
- Low, high, palliative and dementia care
- Pets are welcome (subject to approval)
- No ACAS assessment
Call now to book your private tour & have all your questions answered
Images are for reference purposes only.
- Dementia care: Specialist care