Located in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Doncaster is conveniently situated only a short drive from local shops, cafés, chemists, medical facilities and Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre. The Eastern Freeway is also located just minutes away, allowing easy navigation for family and friends.
This beautiful community has extensive established gardens, including a beautiful rose garden for residents to enjoy. There is also a vast range of on-site amenities including a hair and beauty salon, communal lounge and dining as well as a village bus that operates several times a week to the Pines Shopping Centre and once a month to Westfield Doncaster. Within the community, The Lifestyle Coordinators ensure that no two days are alike with an active social calendar full of activities such as bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. This really is a beautiful community to call home.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home:
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own self-contained home
- You are welcome to decorate and furnish your home as you choose
- Couples are free to stay together, regardless of changing health needs
- Pets are welcome
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over whenever you want
- 24 hour personalised care & support.
We have a range of studio and one-bedroom apartments with varying designs and aspects.
Enquire now to book in a consultation and a community tour.
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available
Nursing home features
- Small home (38 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia, palliative and respite care & extra services available
- Your own private apartment with ensuite & kitchen/kitchenette
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Professional nursing & healthcare
- Welcoming community with social activities
- Respite care available for low, high and dementia care
- No ACAS assessment
Call now to book your private tour & have all your questions answered
- Dementia care: Specialist care