Freedom Aged Care Coffs Harbour offers a friendly home care community environment with a relaxed coastal feel. Created with independence in mind, our residents enjoy maintaining their existing lifestyle, privacy and mobility.
Safe, secure and set in the very heart of Coffs Harbour along the central NSW coast, is your beautiful new Freedom home which comes complete with kitchen, lounge, dining room, bathroom, bedrooms, laundry and outdoor area.
Your home is free to decorate and furnish as you please. And just like your old home, youíve got your own front door, so you can lock out the world and enjoy peace and privacy whenever you choose.
And there, literally at your front door, a hair and beauty salon, BBQ area, manicured gardens, a community centre and dining area where daily happy hour where you can join your resident neighbours for daily happy hour.
Perhaps nowhere are our values of Love, Decency, Respect and Kindness more clearly on show than in the caring we bring to our care.
At the very heart of Freedom is a unique Care Governance model based on ëbest systems, best people, best outcomesí to meet the everyday and ongoing nursing and personal care needs of each and every one of our residents.
- No means testing and ACAT/ACAS required
- All Village Managers are Senior Registered Nurses
- All residents have a nurse Clinical Case Manager (Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse)
- All residents have a Care Plan for assessed care needs
- All residents have access to 24 hour onsite care, 7 days a week
Care delivered by onsite care team
- Diversional Therapy programs for Dementia and Memory Loss
- Resident choices and freedom embraced and encouraged
- Consistent, qualified staff who live our values of Love, Decency, Respect and Kindness
- Freedom Aged Care is an approved provider of Commonwealth Home Care Packages.
- The care and support provided will change and evolve with you through every stage of your ageing journey so you should never have to leave your Freedom home.
Respite Care from $49 - $99 per day
Caring for an ageing loved one is a rewarding and yet sometimes overwhelming experience. Being carers ourselves we understand the need to take a well-earned break from time to time to recoup, refresh and recharge. Freedom Aged Care's new respite service allows carers and family to take a break from caring duties, while ensuring peace of mind that their loved one's care needs continue to met by health care professionals.
Respite at Freedom Aged Care includes:
- a private, fully furnished, self-contained home
- all meals provided throughout the day, including morning and afternoon tea
- activities your loved one would like to be part of
personal care and support throughout the day and night
- a secure and vibrant community where all of our residents physical and emotional needs are met each and every day, with love, decency, respect and kindness
- no ACAT / ACAS required
- Whether it's two weeks or more, respite care gives you the time to take a break knowing your loved one is being well looked after, all from $49 - $99 per day.
Freedom Aged Care Coffs Harbour is located within a fifteen minute walk to the main shopping plaza, a five minute drive to the beaches and a three minute drive to the sports club and local restaurants.
Freedom Aged Care is a home care community where you enjoy the independence of your own home in a loving community, dedicated to caring for you through every stage of your ageing journey.
You are not just a resident here. You are family. Everything about Freedom is designed to maximize your independence, happiness and everyday quality of life.
Behind everything we do here are the unique values that drive us - Love, Decency, Respect and Kindness. These are not just words to us. They are everything we stand for.
Like all Freedom communities, couples are free to stay together, regardless of their changing health needs. Everyone is free to bring their pets. And you can have family and friends stay over whenever you want. Delicious fresh meals are prepared onsite and served in the community dining room every day.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (50 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia, palliative and respite care & extra services available
Please contact us for exact number of vacancies currently available and more information on move-in timeframes.
At Freedom Aged Care, you'll receive all the care you could possibly need, in your own private Freedom home. All the freedom, fun and friendship you could possibly want in our vibrant communities. You should never have to move again.
Waiting on a Home Care Package or need to take a carer break? Ask us about our respite aged care. Get immediate care, including 24/7 personal care, private self-contained furnished home, activities and meals, all from $49 - $99/day.
- Dementia care: Specialist care in a secure room