Situated in the heart of Cheltenham, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Cheltenham is perfectly positioned within walking distance to local cafés, restaurants and shops, public transport, parks and reserves and Westfield Southland Shopping Centre. Everything is truly at your fingertips.
Within the community, residents enjoy access to a range of onsite amenities including a beautiful community centre with lounge and dining, hair and beauty salon, gym, bowling green and library. There is truly something for everyone at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Cheltenham.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home:
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own self-contained home
- You are welcome to decorate and furnish your home as you choose
- Couples are free to stay together, regardless of changing health needs
- Pets are welcome
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over whenever you want
- 24 hour personalised care & support.
We have a range of one-bedroom apartments with varying designs and aspects.
Enquire now to book in a consultation and a community tour.
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available
Nursing home features
- Small home (40 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia, palliative and respite care & extra services available