Located in the heart historic Burwood, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Burwood provides our residents with the freedom, flexibility and support to do what they love in a warm and welcoming community. Perfectly positioned close to a number of local cafés and restaurants, along with major shopping centres, everything is truly at your fingertips. Friends and family will enjoy the communities close proximity to the Burwood Highway, allowing for easy access to and from the village.
Residents enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. There is truly something for everyone at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Burwood.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home:
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own self-contained home
- You are welcome to decorate and furnish your home as you choose
- Couples are free to stay together, regardless of changing health needs
- Pets are welcome
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over whenever you want
- 24 hour personalised care & support.
We have a range of one-bedroom apartments with varying designs and aspects.
Enquire now to book in a consultation and a community tour.
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available
Nursing home features
- Small home (41 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia, palliative and respite care & extra services available
- Your own private apartment with ensuite & kitchen/kitchenette
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Professional nursing & healthcare
- Welcoming community with social activities
- Respite care available for low, high and dementia care
- No ACAS assessment
Call now to book your private tour & have all your questions answered
- Dementia care: Specialist care