Set amongst five acres of impressive, heritage listed gardens and picturesque landscape, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Berwick is a beautiful community located in the heart of Berwick. This community brings a touch of elegance and prestige to aged care living with its immaculately manicured, heritage listed gardens for residents to enjoy.
Edrington Park Mansion, formerly home to Lord and Lady Casey, now serves as the glorious centrepiece of this magnificent community. Residents enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. This really is a beautiful community to call home.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home:
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own self-contained home
- You are welcome to decorate and furnish your home as you choose
- Couples are free to stay together, regardless of changing health needs
- Pets are welcome
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over whenever you want
- 24 hour personalised care & support
We have a range of studio and one-bedroom apartments available with varying designs and aspects.
Enquire now to book in a consultation and a community tour.
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available
Nursing home features
- Small home (35 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia and palliative care, and extra services available