Discover a place to be yourself
At Freedom Care Communities, residents can live in the privacy of their own home, with tailored care and support available whenever it is needed.
Freedom Berwick is a beautiful community located in the heart of Berwick. This community brings a touch of elegance and prestige to aged care living with its immaculately manicured, heritage listed gardens for residents to enjoy. Edrington Park Mansion, formerly home to Lord and Lady Casey, now serves as the glorious centrepiece of this magnificent community.
Residents enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. This really is a beautiful community to call home.
Welcome to Freedom Care Communities:
- Homes can be decorated however the resident chooses.
- Friends and family are welcome anytime and couples can stay together.
- Pets are welcome (subject to approval).
- Every unit has a kitchen/kitchenette.
- Every unit has a front door to open and close at the resident’s discretion.
- Care tailored to suit each individual’s needs and lifestyle.
- Promising you transparency on costs.
Our supportive staff are here to help. Give us a call and see how Freedom Berwick could be right for you.
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available
Nursing home features
- Small home (35 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia and palliative care, and extra services available