Aveo Freedom Aged Care Bendigo is a vibrant community offering extraordinary levels of lifestyle, care and companionship at every stage of your ageing journey. Situated in the heart of Kennington conveniently located close to local shops, restaurants and medical facilities for all of your day-to-day needs, as well as the Kennington Reservoir where you can enjoy a relaxing stroll, go fishing or feed the ducks from the water’s edge.
The beautiful community grounds are well maintained by the residents and staff. The facilities which the residents enjoy on a daily basis include on-site Wrinkles Café and Bar, hair salon, movie theatre, activities centre and communal dining area which hosts vibrant dinner events. Residents are also able to participate in a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. There is truly something for everyone at Aveo Freedom.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own self-contained home
- You are welcome to decorate and furnish your home as you choose
- Couples are free to stay together, regardless of changing health needs
- Pets are welcome
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over whenever you want
- 24 hour personalised care & support
We have a range of 1 bedroom apartments with varying designs and aspects.
Enquire now to book in a consultation and a community tour.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (88 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia, palliative and respite care & extra services available
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available
- Your own private apartment with ensuite & kitchen/kitchenette
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Professional nursing & healthcare
- Welcoming community with social activities
- Respite care available for low, high and dementia care
- No ACAS assessment
Call now to book your private tour & have all your questions answered
- Dementia care: Specialist care