Discover a place to be yourself
At Freedom Care Communities, residents can live in the privacy of their own home, with tailored care and support available whenever it is needed.
Freedom Albany Creek is conveniently located a short drive from supermarkets, restaurants, a post office and the dog friendly Bleakley Park, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Albany Creek is a vibrant and welcoming community. The community offers a relaxed lifestyle in a resort style environment, boasting its very own indoor heated pool, bowling green, tennis court and movie room. The newly refurbished café and bar is a great place to catch up with family and friends over a cup of tea or enjoy a cold drink at the afternoon happy hour.
A council bus stop is located within the community. Residents can participate in daily activities designed by a diversional therapist and lifestyle coordinator, there is really something for everyone.
Welcome to Freedom Care Communities:
- Homes can be decorated however the resident chooses.
- Friends and family are welcome anytime and couples can stay together.
- Pets are welcome (subject to approval).
- Every unit has a kitchen/kitchenette.
- Every unit has a front door to open and close at the resident’s discretion.
- Care tailored to suit each individual’s needs and lifestyle.
- Promising you transparency on costs.
Our supportive staff are here to help. Give us a call and see how Freedom Albany Creek could be right for you.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (83 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Access to allied health available with physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology
Types of care
Additional details: Home Care Community; no ACAT required; no income asset testing; private self-contained home; personalised care; meals freshly made on site; couples stay together; pets welcome; dementia and palliative care and extra services available
Supported living features
Additional details: Dementia care available