Warm, welcoming and friendly
Quietly nestled in a leafy residential crescent, Aurrum Reservoir is a beautiful, purpose-built residence, renowned for its modern facilities, quality care and warm hospitality. This impressive home provides a peaceful & secure environment for residents and their families with its beautifully designed rooms, quiet living spaces, generous courtyard areas and lovingly tendered gardens.
Quality Care & Support
Our highly trained and specialised team of staff are committed to providing exceptional clinical care and support to residents and their families. At Aurrum Reservoir, we offer low, high level and dementia specific care, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week Registered Nurse care on site
- Specialist cognitive and Memory Support Unit (dementia) care
- Family participation in care planning
- Individually tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Access to a wide variety of allied health services
- 24-hour emergency call service.
All private single rooms are comfortable, spacious and well equipped, and have their own private ensuite. To support residents with dementia, the home also has a dedicated Memory Support Unit.
Aurrum Reservoir’s nutritious, home-style meals are freshly prepared in consultation with our Head Dietitian and cooked on-site by our experienced team of Chefs, using the finest ingredients. To ensure variety, our gourmet a la carte menu is changed seasonally and can be tailored to meet the specific dietary needs and preferences of our residents.
Our stimulating and varied lifestyle programs embrace stability, support, independence and community, and include activities such as:
- Music therapy
- Card and board games
- Happy Hour
- Arts and crafts
- Sewing, knitting and embroidery
- Shopping and bus trips
- Cultural programs and international days
- Concerts and entertainers.
For the convenience and enjoyment of our residents, Aurrum Reservoir offers a wide variety of features and services including:
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Numerous elegant sunrooms and lounges
- On-site laundry
- Hairdressing salon
- Several large outdoor courtyard gardens and walkways
- Comfortable and inviting dining and lounge areas
- Attractive outdoor areas for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Plenty of on-site parking.
Contact details: 1 Aberdeen St, Reservoir VIC 3073
P (03) 9469 7555
Enquiries can be made by clicking on the 'Send Enquiry tab' above or view our website by clicking on the 'View Website' button.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Arabic, Greek, Italian, Macedonian & Serbian residents