Aurrum Plenty – Now Open for Touring
Aurrum Plenty is a stunning new purpose-built residence. This state-of-the-art, architecturally designed home offers residents clinical care excellence in the finest surroundings with five star amenities, stylish interiors, light filled living spaces and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Quality Care & Support
Our highly trained and specialised team of staff are committed to providing exceptional clinical care and support to residents and their families. The 120-bed residence offers low and high level care, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week onsite registered nursing care
- Family participation in care planning
- Individually tailored clinical care and health & lifestyle programs
- Access to a wide variety of allied health support services
Luxuriously appointed private suites are spacious and modern, with a plasma TV screen and leather recliner chair. Rooms have an individual en-suite bathroom with high quality fixtures and fittings.
Nutritious, home-style meals are freshly prepared using the finest ingredients, by our experienced team of chefs in consultation with our head dietitian. Gourmet a la carte style menus change seasonally to ensure variety and can be tailored to meet residents’ specific dietary needs and preferences.
Aurrum Plenty offers a wide variety of features and services including:
- Varied lifestyle programs offering a range of sensory, social and cognitive activities
- Wellness centre, exercise room and day spa
- On-site chapel
- On-site café
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Fine dining experience
- Dietitian approved meals from a la carte style menu
- Private dining room for dinner parties or family functions
- Attractive outdoor areas for alfresco dining
- Cinema & entertainment room
- On-site hairdressing salon
- Visitor car parking
Contact details: 321 Diamond Creek Rd, Plenty VIC 3090
P 1800 287 786.
Enquiries can be made by clicking on the 'Send Enquiry tab' above or view our website by clicking on the 'View Website' button.
Nursing home features
- Large home (120 beds)
- Specialist services: Access to a wide variety of allied health support
Types of care
- Residential aged care