Aurrum Plenty – Now Open for Touring
Aurrum Plenty is a stunning new purpose-built residence. This state-of-the-art, architecturally designed home offers residents clinical care excellence in the finest surroundings with five star amenities, stylish interiors, light filled living spaces and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Quality Care & Support
Our highly trained and specialised team of staff are committed to providing exceptional clinical care and support to residents and their families. The 120-bed residence offers low and high level care, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week onsite registered nursing care
- Family participation in care planning
- Individually tailored clinical care and health & lifestyle programs
- Access to a wide variety of allied health support services
Luxuriously appointed private suites are spacious and modern, with a plasma TV screen and leather recliner chair. Rooms have an individual en-suite bathroom with high quality fixtures and fittings.
Nutritious, home-style meals are freshly prepared using the finest ingredients, by our experienced team of chefs in consultation with our head dietitian. Gourmet a la carte style menus change seasonally to ensure variety and can be tailored to meet residents’ specific dietary needs and preferences.
Aurrum Plenty offers a wide variety of features and services including:
- Varied lifestyle programs offering a range of sensory, social and cognitive activities
- Wellness centre, exercise room and day spa
- On-site chapel
- On-site café
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Fine dining experience
- Dietitian approved meals from a la carte style menu
- Private dining room for dinner parties or family functions
- Attractive outdoor areas for alfresco dining
- Cinema & entertainment room
- On-site hairdressing salon
- Visitor car parking
Contact details: 321 Diamond Creek Rd, Plenty VIC 3090
P 1800 287 786.
Enquiries can be made by clicking on the 'Send Enquiry tab' above or view our website by clicking on the 'View Website' button.
Luxuriously appointed private suites are spacious and modern, with a plasma TV screen and leather recliner chair. Rooms have an individual en-suite bathroom with high quality fixtures and fittings
Nursing home features
- Large home (120 beds)
- Specialist services: Access to a wide variety of allied health support services (including visiting podiatrist, physiotherapist and dietitian).